Well, after 3 months of neglect, I don't know if this relationship is even salvageable.
Let me see...what are some highlights that have gone unblogged?
*I'm now one year closer to needing wrinkle cream, depends, and an assortment of various meds...thrilling. Celebrated '22' in style; chillaxed with the fam and later 'partaaaayed' with friends at mi casa. (I was in my pjs by midnight...animal, I know.)
*I'm officially on the July 2009 Mission Team for Mexico! This will be my FIRST mission trip...can't help but feel like this is a right of passage.
*My sister announced that she is prego!!! I'll meet my niece Aubrey Addison Browne in September. This new grandbaby sure takes the pressure off of me...I guestimate that I don't have to push out a baby for at LEAST 7 more years. Thanks for the extension sis!
*I drove my car into the garage. Not 'into' as in parked...'into' as in crrrrash. Not the greatest moment...and unfortunately it purdy much sums up my driving abilities. Poor Jane...she has gone through SO much over the last few years...survived a kidnapping, lost an ear, sustained minor 'aesthetic injuries', had recent organ failures, etc.
*I've hiked Mt. Peak nearly every day for a few weeks now. I'm trying to get in shape for a Mt. St. Helens hiking trip--tentatively scheduled for August. I'm a hiking fiend.
*I've rediscovered my LOVE for country music.
I'm sure that there are others...my life really isn't this uneventful...honest.
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
love it.
enough said.
Oh no. Not 7 years. I am going to need you to have a kid in about 2... to take the pressure off me again ;)
Post a Comment